Our establishment offers a swimming pool and a paddling pool for children located outside (open from May to October). In the large shaded park surrounding the house, games for children are available. Nearby, many sports activities are available :
- hiking trails from the hotel (all levels)
- mountain bike rental at the hotel
- canoe departure base in front of the hotel (www.cdck81.com)
- tennis courts 1 km away (free access for our customers)
- horse riding 15 km
The village of Ambialet
Located in the upper Tarn valley, the site is the result of the whims of this river: one of its meanders, 3 km long, embraces the schist needle of the Ambialet peninsula on which the town is built thus joining the upper and lower courses in an isthmus of only thirty meters. Over the walks, you will discover unspoiled nature. Many small streams converge on the Tarn and form as many natural areas sheltering a varied fauna and flora. At the bends of the paths, hide vestiges of old settlements (dwellings, mills, low walls, notched huts, etc.).
Many events await tourists with a traditional country market on Wednesday mornings, artistic exhibitions from April to October at the Saint-Gilles church in the heart of the village.
In the video, Julie tells us about her pretty village, where she took her first steps.
For more information : https://www.valleedutarn-tourisme.com/fr
Some essential cities and sites to see during your visit to the Tarn :
- cited Episcopal Albi classified in 2010 as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, its Sainte Cécile cathedral, the Toulouse Lautrec Museum, the gabare rides on the Tarn
- Cordes-sur-Ciel, one of the most typical bastides of the Middle Ages
- Castres, 2nd city of Tarn
- the Monts de Lacaune (famous cured meats)
- the Bastides circuit and the Gaillac vineyards (tasting of Gaillac wine in many properties)
- Millau Viaduct
- the Gorges du Tarn
- “le saut du Tarn” Museum in Saint-Juéry